Friday, July 12, 2013

Letters to you... your nan

I met your Nan, or rather I sensed her presence briefly, mixed amongst my spirit guides after I called upon them last night.  She showed me how she is watching over you, every step and taking the love that I have for you, for us and bringing it back to you, a vibrant green outlined in yellow, an orb of energy, of connection.  She is your sunshine as you walk this world, I felt her radiance. 

I felt too how she is ready now, for your granddad to join her – to be reunited and walk hand in hand once more – just the two of them for a while after all this time apart, the years spent tending to the needs of others.  A brief respite for only them as they watch over you together, enjoying each other for the many years before the next generation arrives.  Their journey in the sunshine and rainbows.

I know this sounds crazy – this undeniable connection that I sensed in the other realm but you channel ghosts so perhaps you can understand.  This is new for me, this feeling – listening to my intuition and dreams and now, linking to the spirits all around me.  This connection with your Nan – it was unexpected and surprising but also real and brilliant.  She came to me briefly as I was communicating with other spirits - my spirits - as they showed me snippets of my future, our future.  Eerie premonitions that I can’t help but trust.  Brief moments, vivid details nothing else surrounding that frame but showing me such a beautiful life, places I’ve never been, faces both familiar and unrecognized.  A constant – you.  Inexorably linked - you and I – through blood and vows.  Reunited in that future like your Nan and granddad are soon to be. 

But those flashes are stories for another day – for dreams waiting to come true – a future full of beautiful love.  Full of the love that we still share even from this distance.  The love that continues to build in that luminous green cluster – energy magnified, purified.  Electric.  The next time we touch there will be a spark, built up through this force between us, our spirit guides, us.  I will wait for that moment, for this future laid out before me, patient and full  of trust in the realness of these voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment