Monday, July 8, 2013

Dreams... letting go



Trust in the dream of letting go, be guided by the moonlight. 

Remember the feeling of weightlessness, of peace, of floating through the water, no needing for anything.  Letting the white light draw me forward,  guide me, gracefully.  Trust.  Drawing me to the surface where I could sense the magic and freedom of the still night air.  Remember the feeling of panic, of gasping for just one breath, of lungs filling with saltwater, drowning.  That sense of urgency, trying to force it – of trying to rush ahead, faster – and how it had the opposite effect.  The surface becoming farther from reach, fear enveloping my being with everything I couldn’t control consuming me. 

Relax back into the water as I did in that dream, calming, peaceful – an act of letting go.  Remember how quickly the rise upward continued – without alarm, without question – how it happened so beautifully, easily as soon as I let go of grasping, of rushing, of trying to impart my control upon the outcome. 

Trust in the dream of letting go, be guided by the moonlight.



No comments:

Post a Comment