Friday, July 10, 2015

Letters to you... July 10, 2016...

I'm resurrecting this blog after a very long time...

I've been compelled to write often these past several months, nearly a year perhaps but I've shied away from it, scared by the words that might flow from my mind but I'm determined.  Ready to be authentic, real.  My space.

I thought about starting over but the words from the past still seem to real, such necessary reminders of where I have come from, of the woman I've grown into.  I reread many of the posts and don't recall writing them, brief moments of time seemingly captured by anotherl

A lot has happened in the past few months with even more on the horizon.

I'm getting married in 6 months and 6 days.  It's been 4 months and 7 days since my father left this earth.  I'm unemployed and struggling to find my true path, the one I want to walk going forward, not the roots of my past defining me.  Changes.  A lot.  Exciting and intimidating all at once and as I struggle to figure out what I truly want, I need an outlet to sort my crazy thoughts down, to remember where I've come from and the lessons I've learned as much as I have to trust in what is still to come.  The best as they say.

So while selfishly this is my space feel free to follow along for the ride, relive my past words below  or ignore altogether.  I promise not to be offended in anyway, I just promise to be as real as I can in my words, me in black and white and definitely shades of grey in between.

A friend so kindly keeps reminding me that I have a way with words so hopefully you find something that resonates...

With love,
J.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry that was meant to be a green heart lol but its showing as a question mark now.

      Hope you are ok, see you sunday x

      Delete