Friday, October 25, 2013

Letters to you… the lesson of letting go



Thank you for being a brief interlude in my life.  For teaching me the lesson of letting go – both of my attachment to the past and also of you.  You are truly amazing and a gal will be lucky to hold your hand and walk side by side with you through this life – some day.  When you are ready.  But you’ve been clear with me from the start that you’re not yet prepared for that journey and I am.  I want a partner to share this life with. 

I have found my happiness deep within and though I am confident and surrounded by love – thriving – as I walk this road alone, I am also now ready for a man (the perfect one for me) to share my life with, to add to my happiness as I do to him.  To care for me and to be cared for in return.  Keeping ourselves but adding a relationship to the mix.

I need to let you go though to make space for him.  I trust that the universe is already sending him my way to shower me with affection – to look at me with sparkly eyes and to choose me.  Just me.  And while I love spending time connecting with you and the flirting that brings a smile to my face every time and the passion that electrifies my body when we touch – through all that excitement I still have to let go.  I am an all or nothing girl and to be true to myself I can’t settle.  I choose to be authentic and I know I deserve amazing things, more so I know that they are coming to me already.  For that I need space.  I need to let go.

Thank you for teaching me the lesson of letting go.

With love,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment