Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Real life... august 7, 2013



What a difference a day makes.  A season.  A reason.  Acknowledgement.  Acceptance.  Words needing to be heard finally said.  Honest texts and open hearts.  Hugs.  A small step back in the right direction.  The universe unfolding before my eyes.  Astonishing.  Amusing.  Absolutely whole.  Letting go and gaining more.  Stressing less.  Breath – unobstructed.  Reaching deep within my body.  My soul.  Nourishing, giving life.  My spirit awakening to the beauty all around me.  The outpouring of love – give a little, get a lot.  Unselfish.  Unconditional.  Full.  A small seed, a gesture perpetuating.  So many more.  Growth.  Glow.  A ball of energy from my heart, a direct link – to him, to them.  To everyone in the world.  Open.  Opulent.  Precious and perfect.  So simple and yet years in the making.  In the understanding.  I made it though.  To this day.  This moment in my life.  And I am  completely in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment