Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Manifesting... Just A Parking Spot… Just the Start..


It starts with the little things.

I manifested a parking spot this morning.  Seems easy enough but it was almost 9am – the parking lot overflowing each morning well before 8.  I know this – could visually see all the cars reflecting the sunlight but I put it out there on my peaceful late morning drive. 

I could feel it within me – I’ll park in that back lot, close to the entrance – I also acknowledged that if I had to park across the road, a 5 minute walk away then that would be okay too – I could enjoy the leisurely stroll, no rush to get there faster though I knew I wouldn’t have to.

I drove into the lot assured.  Car after car filled every space.  A construction truck turning around inconveniently right in front of me but I let it go.  Breathed into it knowing I was where I needed to be in that moment.  Savored the waiting and I drove around the entire lot.  Nothing.  Not a single space but then, just as I was about to make my way out, a final right turn – I saw four immaculately dressed people.  Set for business.  Were they coming or going – on a long march to the door or back to their car.  Unknown.  I watched.  I waited.  Then suddenly one of the men waved, beckoning me in their direction.  Score.  A left turn.  A space freeing up.  Mine.  Easy.

As I pulled into the spot that had just opened up for me I wondered with a huge grin on my face – what else could I bring forth into my life this easy.


No comments:

Post a Comment